All the new members who have joined 5th Pillar recently have been invited for an introductory meeting in Chennai. The meeting is on Sat 17th April, 2010 at Corporation School in Sastri Nagar, Adayar, Chennai.(full address and directions below).
The agenda of the meeting is-
1. WELCOME speech by Sarath Babu, Program Coordinator.
2. "5TH PILLAR UNTIL NOW" - Presentation(Slide show) and talk by Jarina Yasmin, ADAYAR Coordinator- the history, success stories, campaign results
3. Role of Exisiting Coordinators: Mr.Banu Kumar followed by Coordinators and active members in the organization(Jayaselvan, Adhi(Tuticorin), Sanjayakumar(Pallavaram), Natarajan(Tirunelveli), Santhanamoorthi(Cuddalore), etc.....
4. New Members Self Introduction- will share their background info, why they joined 5th Pillar, in what way they can get involved etc.
5. "WHAT CAN I DO?" - A. Subramani, Director-Operations will talk about the various committees and list out the various activities and how people can contrubute their time and efforts towards 5th Pillar's success.
6. "FREEDOM from CORRUPTION" talk by Vijay Anand, President of 5th Pillar.
7. Vote of Thanks- Srimathi Sridhar
Date : Saturday, 17th April, 2010, Time : 4 – 6 pm.
Venue : Corporation School, 11th Cross street, Sastri Nagar, Adayar, Chennai.
(Directions- From Adayar, take Lattice Bridge road; turn left on road leading to Beasant Nagar, just before the BSNL Telephone exchange. Take 3rd right and the school is on the left.)
Looking forward to see everyone that can make it to the meeting. Please feel free to bring friends and family who might be interested in 5th Pillar's cause and goal.